EATING FOOD: RECLAIMING DEEP NOURISHMENT AT EVERY SIZE
Week 2: Body Shapes, Sizes & Parts: love 'em, hate 'em, livin' with 'em.
Week 4: Cycles: pregnancy, periods, pain, transformation, power.
Week 5: Getting Old: sags, greys, wisdom, wrinkles, regret, freedom.
FOUNDATIONS: RECLAIMING YOUR BODY IMAGE; ENERGY, TIME & POWER
- GETTING OLDER: RECLAIMING THE AGING PROCESS
- GETTING SEXY: RECLAIMING OUR SENSUAL & SEXUAL SELVES
Eating Food: restricting, binging, nourishment, guilt, pleasure.
When it comes to nourishing ourselves deeply, body image plays a big role. We may restrict, binge, exercise obsessively, purge, experience shame and guilt, we may try one diet, cleanse or detox after another, or various other kinds of programs.
But weight is more related to genes than calories, and trying to meet some external standard of creates a trap that steals our time, money and power. We are not here to change or fix you. You are not broken. Instead, we will be unwinding from that which does not serve and celebrating that which does, learning from each other as we deepen the bonds we share.
In this class we will:
- celebrate and appreciate the beauty of food, these bodies and deep nourishment.
- unpack the cultural and familial messages around food.
- release shame and learn to appreciate various strategies regarding food and exercise,
- and make steady progress to give these bodies and our lives the attention and appreciation they deserve.
STARTS Feb 18
5 Wednesdays from 8:00 - 9:30 EST
Limited to 12 women per session
Run via Zoom Conference Video (phones are acceptable.)
Daily Group Dialogues and Support
$220 for 5 weeks.*
- if you are not satisfied with the program, you can ask for a full refund.